Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blogaversary

Today is my Blogaversary! I started my blog last year for NaBloPoMo, which I was eventually unsuccessful at. I was successful at starting the blog so I'd write more often, so, yay! I'm not a super cool blogger who has blogaversary prizes though, sorry.

I do have pictures of Luke and Leia though.

How cute are they?




Luke has the light saber action going on




"Obi Wan, You're our only hope"
She didn't know that scene from the movie; it was fun having her pose that way anyhow. Too bad the speaker doesn't look like R2 ; ) Click for: costume inspiration Yay for white sheets we already had in the house!
That's all I've got today, but look out November : ) I have lots of things I want to write about this month.

6 comments:

sasha said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Your kids are freaking adorable. Love the cinnamon bun hair!

Kate (pereka) said...

Aww, your those costumes look amazing! So cute.

Happy Blogaversary!

K.

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Very cute, and congratulations!

Melanie Margaret said...

I am glad you are still blogging!
Great costumes!

Misty said...

Lovely! good to see original SW costumes and not the newer anakin ones...

Happy Blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

happy blogaversary! those costumes are fantastic! although i wish that the whole family had dressed up together - we need a han solo and a darth vader!