Friday, November 09, 2007

Stealing BLC's Post

I have a zillion ideas floating around my head and can't settle on any of them, so I am going to do as she said, and steal BipolarLawyerCook's post.

Some of my favorite junky foods:
Riesen
Twizlers
Any and all chocolate, especially dark
Lindt truffles
Ice cream- especially chocolate (plain or with things like peanut butter, brownies etc mixed in), butter pecan, coffee
Lu Le Petit Ecolier dark chocolate biscuits
Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips
Milk Duds

I am a chocoholic, but am also drawn to salty snacks. And I love having something chocolatey and salty at the same time.

Blessedly I have none of these items in the house. Unfortunately that means I'm sort of desperate this evening, eating for the sake of chewing, but not really enjoying what I'm consuming. For the most part I realize that moderation is my friend, but there is a part of me that wishes I could go to the store and buy two or three items from that list, sit down, and eat them all without repercussions. You know, like weight gain and an upset stomach.

*****
I'm trying to be a good NaBloPoMo'er, but I cannot visit and comment on all of the blogs I'd like to. This kind of stresses me out; I see that I'm going to have to let that go, or else I'll end up staying up all night reading blogs. That would be good for exactly no one in this house.

Being away this week was fun, motivating, and inspiring. But, damn, there is so much to do to catch up. I sort of buried my head in the sand today and now face having to be near superhuman tomorrow and Sunday to catch up. ugggg.

I think I'll go play on Maya's Webkinz for a bit and then go to bed.

1 comment:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

You're doing great. And I am starting to think that NaBloPoMo, like life, is sometimes just about checking in. Wish I was doing a better job commenting, too.

Glad you had a great conference.