Saturday, November 03, 2007

by the skin of my teeth!

Today I traveled to Washington, DC and went out to an amazing dinner with a friend. I was snuggling into bed and realized I hadn't posted yet, and since I don't want to forfeit NaBloPoMo on only the third day, dragged myself downstairs so I could pick up the wireless signal.

One of the groups I've joined at the NaBlo site at Ning is all of the different groups people have set up. One group I joined is 30 days of thanks.

Here are some things made me thankful this week:
  • the birth of a good friend's beautiful baby girl
  • a sister-in-law who is fun to travel with
  • a friend who picked me up at the airport and took me to an amazing dinner
  • a husband who encouraged me to take this trip even though I've been away several times this year

No comments: