Thursday, March 08, 2007

Vacations!

CAC- Photo Thursday hosted by Swampgrrl

Who doesn't love a vacation? Seeing, experiencing, tasting new things; rest and relaxation. Mmmmm. I wish I were on one right now!

Some favorites:

Family cruise, 2002. My daughter was 9 months old, she's in dad's arms in a blue dress. I'm in the middle of the front row, holding my son who slept through dinner that night. It was great to all be together, but not have to cook or clean : ) The other two little tow heads are my nephews; my guy was 3 and the other two boys were 2. It was a great trip.



Abaco Island, 2005. Another great family trip, thanks to my in-laws. We stayed in two condos right on the beach. There was a bit of a steep walk down to the water, and the kids created a game of sliding down on their bellies. They had so much fun on the beach.



I talked about my love of Italy in a previous post. I hope that our next trip to Italy will include a visit to the Cinque Terre.
from Wikipedia

Oh vacations! Thank goodness spring break is almost here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your family photographs. i've always wanted to do a family cruise.

italy is a persistent dream of mine. this photograph looks spectacular. is it yours?

Anonymous said...

5 terre, nice place...
funny, I never walked the path on top of them even if I'm from Milano...
but too turistic and too easy for a climber like me :)

leonie said...

i LOVE those photos of the kids zooming down the sand on their bellies. it looks like such fun!

nyjlm said...

swampgrrl- nope, this Italy pic isn't mine (it was from wikipedia). But hopefully one like it sometime...