Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Notebooks, and paper, and sketchpads oh my!

If there is one thing I cannot resist, it is office and art supplies. And when they're on sale? Fuggedaboutit.

I got a really cute 5 subject spiral for 75 cents today- the cover is pink and green plaid. I bought a few things for my kids for an upcoming long car trip- plain sketch pad, two composition notebooks, a coloring scroll with writing surface for my daughter, some sort of Superman coloring stuff for my son that comes with a surface to lean on ($2.50, originally $14!), and some other stuff that I can't remember and which is currently hiding in the trunk of my car ; ) I also got some clearance paint, which I can assure you will not be going on our road trip.

I can't wait to start writing in my lovely plaid notebook.

No comments: