* Thank you to the blogger who posted about making place mats out of her children's valentine's day cards! Brilliant! I'm so sorry I can't recall where I read this idea. I'm so thrilled this year not to have those little cards scattered about the house, and the place mats look so pretty to boot!
* My 7yo bought an i pod shuffle with a gift card and some holiday money. He is so adorable, dancing about and singing loudly to the Beatles. Yesterday he was playing some Ben 10 games online, and said "I wish I had an mp3 so I could download the theme song and listen to it all the time." He was thrilled when I explained that his i pod is an mp3 player, and that yes, he could download it and listen to it as often as he liked :)
* I just bought the Spring 2006 Interweave Crochet so that I could have the pattern for this
Never mind that I'm a complete crochet novice, have never even finished a scarf. I have to have this blanket, it is just that gorgeous :)
* I have this lovely remnant of home dec fabric that I just had to have. I think I've finally found a great project for it http://never-bored.blogspot.com/2006/12/wristlet-tutorial_02.html. Now I just need to quit procrastinating at night and get to it : )
* Speaking of procrastinating, I came home after bringing the kids to school in order to take care of a few things. Uhh, I don't think I've done any yet, and I really ought to get to work!