Thursday, February 22, 2007

I *heart* Etsy!


I bought these two prints for my 5 yo's room. She says she wants to be a rockstar when she grows up :) I can't wait till we receive them and she sees them for the first time. The prints are from The Black Apple.

These two are for my mother-in-law's birthday. I can't wait for her to get them either! Check out Sugarloop's shop.


***
My sister-in-law, along with her husband and their son, left for Africa today. They are meeting the little boy they are adopting! We're so excited for them, and can't wait to meet our new nephew/cousin. I can't wait until we hear from them, they're hoping to be able to email from the hotel, but if not we'll hear from them when they are back in the US.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute. I can see why you bought them!

Linda said...

these are fantastic prints. thanks for sharing the info! i'm moving next month -- some decorating will surely be in order :)