- can we make it a rule that if you spell the name of the product incorrectly in your Paypal order that we don't have to ship it to you?
- is it really necessary to call back after you've placed the order with me to confirm the price, which you've just admitted you confirmed on our website? I mean, really?
- is there a reason why SUV and pickup drivers slow to near tortoise-ean speeds when approaching a speed bump or railroad crossing?
- will my father one day learn that it is important to share details with his employees so that they don't sound like bumbling idiots on the phone when people have questions?
- will I stop being a procrastinator and become a do-er?
Sigh, quittin' time.