Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shoulda Coulda Woulda

Gretchen at the Happiness Project asks Do You Ever Find it Hard to Do Something you KNOW You Should do?

Hell yeah. I can make a long list of things I know I should do, and which would increase my happiness, and yet I don't do them.

Today I'll just talk about sleep. So I've been seeing a new counselor. At the first visit she told me that I need to go to bed at 11, and for the most part, I have. And I do function so much better on a good night's sleep. Last night I stayed up. I forget when I went to bed, 12:30 or 1 a.m.

Today was horrid! I had such a tough time dealing with the normal kid stuff (you know, getting ready for school, getting ready for bed). And while my mind is currently reeling from a zillion things I could do, I know I need to go to bed now, in order to have a good day tomorrow.

So with that, good night.

No comments: